Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch> on 2006/03/01 18:41:41 UTC

Image upload with Bitflux in 1.2.5-dev of 01.03.2006

Hello,

I have Lenya 1.2.5-dev from SVN of 01.03.2006.

There is a problem with the image upload in the Bitflux editor. When I
click on the image icon, the "Insert Image" popup opens as expected, but
this action generates a log entry:

------------------------
671047 2006-02-14 22:05:49,000 [PoolThread-4] ERROR
core.i18n.reload():324  - Bundle <cocoon://i18n-catalogue/cmsui.xml> not
loaded: Exception
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Sitemap: error when calling
sub-sitemap
	at <map:mount> -
file:/C:/lenya/lenya-1.2.5-dev/build/lenya/webapp/sitemap.xmap:461:102
	at
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException.throwLocated(ProcessingException.java:112)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:121)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)

... about 120 more lines ...
------------------------

When I choose a file and click "Add", the form gets cleared and when I
close the form no image appears in the editing area.
Whe I upload a image via Site / Assets and select this file on the
"Insert Image" popup all works as expected.

Thanks!

Markus Angst, Inventec Informatik AG, Zurich, Switzerland

Re: Image upload with Bitflux in 1.2.5-dev of 01.03.2006

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch>.
Hello

I have the same problem locally.

Also in todays http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888 default publication
the bitflux image upload is broken

However the image upload choosing site/assets is possible.

Thanks for information about this - does anyone else share the problem?

Jürgen

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Markus Angst wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Markus Angst wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have Lenya 1.2.5-dev from SVN of 01.03.2006.
>>>
>>> There is a problem with the image upload in the Bitflux editor. When I
>>> click on the image icon, the "Insert Image" popup opens as expected,
>>> but
>>> this action generates a log entry:
>>

>> have you enabled the upload functionality within
>> (local.)build.properties?
>>
>> enable.uploads=true (it's disabled by default for security reasons)
>

> Yes, I know; I have enabled it. Sorry for not having mentioned it before.
>
> While we are at this subject: Setting enable.uploads in l.b.p and
> running a build has no effect. I have to change the parameter
> enable-uploads in build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml to get a result.

what Cocoon version are you using? There was a bug within which I have
recently fixed, but that was for Lenya 1.4-dev
and Cocoon-2.1.9-dev

> I found out, that the log message I mentioned has nothing to do with
> the upload problem. The same message is also logged when I
> successfully upload a file via Site/Assets.
>
> The image upload problem still exists. You can reproduce it at
> http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888. Being able to upload an image
> under Site/Assets proves that enable-uploads is set to true. Still you
> can't upload an image in Bitflux.
>
> I would appreciate it very much if somebody could have a look at this.

please add an entry to Bugzilla.

Thanks

Michi

> Thanks!
> Markus
>

>> HTH
>>
>> Michi
>>
>>> ------------------------
>>> 671047 2006-02-14 22:05:49,000 [PoolThread-4] ERROR
>>> core.i18n.reload():324  - Bundle <cocoon://i18n-catalogue/cmsui.xml>
>>> not
>>> loaded: Exception
>>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Sitemap: error when calling
>>> sub-sitemap
>>>     at <map:mount> -
>>> file:/C:/lenya/lenya-1.2.5-dev/build/lenya/webapp/sitemap.xmap:461:102
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException.throwLocated(ProcessingException.java:112)
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:121)
>>>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
>>>

>>> ... about 120 more lines ...
>>> ------------------------
>>>
>>> When I choose a file and click "Add", the form gets cleared and when I
>>> close the form no image appears in the editing area.
>>> Whe I upload a image via Site / Assets and select this file on the
>>> "Insert Image" popup all works as expected.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Markus Angst, Inventec Informatik AG, Zurich, Switzerland

Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: Image upload with Bitflux in 1.2.5-dev of 01.03.2006

Posted by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch>.

Posted by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Markus Angst wrote:
>
>> I have Lenya 1.2.5-dev from SVN of 01.03.2006.
>>
>> There is a problem with the image upload in the Bitflux editor. When I
>> click on the image icon, the "Insert Image" popup opens as expected, but
>> this action generates a log entry:
>
> have you enabled the upload functionality within (local.)build.properties?
> enable.uploads=true (it's disabled by default for security reasons)

Yes, I know; I have enabled it. Sorry for not having mentioned it before.
I doublechecked everything, I even installed Java SDK 1.4.2_11 instead
of 1.5.0_06, checked out Lenya from SVN again, reinstalled Cocoon 2.1.8,
and rebuilt Cocoon and Lenya. The exact same problem ist still here. I
did this all under Windows XP SP2. Next I will try it under Linux.

Thanks!
Markus

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.