Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Silbovitz, Anna" <si...@ll.mit.edu> on 2002/06/10 17:40:29 UTC

RE: Integration of Xerces-C++ 1_7_0 in my Projekt in MS Visual C ++ Studio 6

go to Project, Settings
click on the Link tab
in the box labeled object/library modules, add in
[path xerces is in]\xerces-c1_7_0-win32\lib\xerces-c_1.lib

also, under the c/c++ tab, in the category of Preprocessor, i had to add to
the additional include directories box:
[path xerces is in]\xerces-c1_7_0-win32\include\

i hope that does it

anna

Posted by Mirko Braun <tb...@softing.com>.
Hi Anna,

thank you very much for your answer.
Now i know what i made wrong and it my project is working. Great.

Best regards, Mirko

At 11:40 10.06.02 -0400, you wrote:
>go to Project, Settings
>click on the Link tab
>in the box labeled object/library modules, add in
>[path xerces is in]\xerces-c1_7_0-win32\lib\xerces-c_1.lib
>
>also, under the c/c++ tab, in the category of Preprocessor, i had to add to
>the additional include directories box:
>[path xerces is in]\xerces-c1_7_0-win32\include\
>
>i hope that does it
>
>anna

Braun Mirko

Softing AG