Posted to users@solr.apache.org by rashi gandhi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/24 11:29:03 UTC

Solr Spellcheck Component

Hi All,

I am working on Did you mean feature using Solr's spellcheck component. I
want suggestions or collations to be returned only when my actual main
query returns 0 results.
So basically Did you mean only when numFound is 0.

I set spellcheck.maxResultsForSuggestions = 0 in my configuration. However
solr is generating spellcheck suggestions even though query returns more
than 0 results. [ Solr is generating spellcheck response for numFound 5 or
less than 5 even when I have provided settings]

Any pointers, how I can control call for spellcheck ?

Thanks in Advance.