Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Supun Arunoda <su...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/02/26 06:40:41 UTC

Tenant account

Hi dev,
How do I request for a Tenant account?
*Supun Arunoda Munasinghe*
*Undergraduate at Department of Computer Science & Engineering*
*University of Moratuwa*

Re: Tenant account

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Supun,

Could you please explain why you require a tenant account?

Are you hosting PGA and airavata locally?
In that case, one other option would be to install WO2 IS also locally.
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Own-WSO2-IS-Configuration/ this
documentation will give you the basic instructions. Please note that this
documentation is not for the latest release but for IS 5.1.0

Thanks,
Eroma

--
Thank You,