Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 12:09:32 UTC

lost wiki login credentials

One of the few things I have truly lost in my recent hard drive crash was my
login details for the tuscany wiki.  They seem to have been saved in my
firefox browser and no-where else :-(    How do I retrieve this?  Can
someone help please?

Regards, Kelvin.

P.S.
In the meantime I'll record the update I wanted to make to the SDO FAQ
section here so that I can do it later.

re the FAQ for Installing JavaJet function in eclipse,  to do this via Help
=> Software Updates => "Find and Install"
if you select Java Emmitter Templates (JET) SDK    It may complain that you
don't have the codegen plugin.  To get this you must also tick EMF Extender
SDK.

Re: lost wiki login credentials

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.
Venkat