Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/06 18:53:28 UTC

ApacheCon 2010

According to this link <http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/schedule/grid>,
there will be Wicket training in the ApacheCon NA 2010.
But I can't find a way to register for it. Is the training really on or is
it just a mistake on scheduling?
-Nelson

Re: ApacheCon 2010

Posted by Nelson Segura <ns...@gmail.com>.
Jeremy,
Thanks for your answer. Please let me know next time you offer training, so
we can have some people attend :D
-Nelson

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jeremy@wickettraining.com

Re: ApacheCon 2010