Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jiang Ruihai <jr...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/16 03:13:36 UTC

How to specify layout template dynamically

Hello,all,
  I want to specify different layout templates for different circumstances,
how
could I do?

Re: How to specify layout template dynamically

Posted by Eric Emminger <er...@ericemminger.com>.
Try setLayout(java.lang.String layout) on DefaultTurbineRunData. From a
velocity template you can use

$data.setLayout(layout)

and in a screen class, you can call setLayout() in the doBuildTemplate()
method. Note that you may have to cast data to DefaultTurbineRunData.

Does that help?

Eric

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 21:13, Jiang Ruihai wrote:
> Hello,all,
>   I want to specify different layout templates for different circumstances,
> how
> could I do?

Eric Emminger
eric@ericemminger.com