Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 06:55:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Require the review before merging the PR

Hi,

I just wonder if we can enable this setting [1] on servicecomb-pack [2] and
it could be helpful when reviewing the PR. I think at least one people
review the changes and approve before merging it. We have to raise a JIRA
for the infra team to do this setting. So I post this message here to see
if the others have any thought.

Regards,
Zheng Feng

[1]
https://help.github.com/en/articles/enabling-required-reviews-for-pull-requests
[2] https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack

回复: [DISCUSS] Require the review before merging the PR

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
+1
We require at least one or two reviewers review for java-chassis in practice. We can make it required by adding this configuration.

Re: [DISCUSS] Require the review before merging the PR

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "zhang_lei@boco.com.cn" <zh...@boco.com.cn>.
+1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 for it.
We could start from servicecomb-pack project first. We could enable
this feature for the other sub projects if it goes well.

Any thoughts?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem