Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 20:11:46 UTC

[VOTE] (2) Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

I've prepared a new staging release of NMaven. 0.15-incubating version
supports:
1) Compiling C# projects (2.0 framework)
2) Strong Naming
3) Generation of assembly info based on pom metadata
4) Support for Microsoft and Novell/Mono platforms

Based on feedback from first vote on release, I have corrected the following
problems:
* License headers in test classes
* Incorrect Start Date on Copyright
* Manifest entry to contain target and source versions

The following issues remain:
Copyright Name - Using "The Apache Software Foundation"
Itemized Notice File - Minor issue
.asc.sha1 files - Minor Issue

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~sisbell/staging-repo
Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/tags/maven-dotnet-parent-0.15-incubating/

Staging site:
I've not gone through putting it up on separate staging site. I'll just need
cleanup a couple of things from here:
http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/0.15/index.html when we release.

Vote open for 48 hours. There are no code/feature changes since the first
staging release. If anyone needs the standard 72 hours, let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: [VOTE] (2) Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] (2) Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 19-Feb-08, at 12:11 PM, Shane Isbell wrote:

> I've prepared a new staging release of NMaven. 0.15-incubating version
> supports:
> 1) Compiling C# projects (2.0 framework)
> 2) Strong Naming
> 3) Generation of assembly info based on pom metadata
> 4) Support for Microsoft and Novell/Mono platforms
>
> Based on feedback from first vote on release, I have corrected the
> following
> problems:
> * License headers in test classes
> * Incorrect Start Date on Copyright
> * Manifest entry to contain target and source versions
>
> The following issues remain:
> Copyright Name - Using "The Apache Software Foundation"
> Itemized Notice File - Minor issue
> .asc.sha1 files - Minor Issue
>
> Staging repo:
> http://people.apache.org/~sisbell/staging-repo
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/tags/maven-dotnet-parent-0.15-incubating/
>
> Staging site:
> I've not gone through putting it up on separate staging site. I'll
> just need
> cleanup a couple of things from here:
> http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/0.15/index.html when we release.
>
> Vote open for 48 hours. There are no code/feature changes since the
> first
> staging release. If anyone needs the standard 72 hours, let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Shane

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)

Re: [VOTE] (2) Release NMaven 0.15-incubating

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've prepared a new staging release of NMaven. 0.15-incubating version
>  supports:
>  1) Compiling C# projects (2.0 framework)
>  2) Strong Naming
>  3) Generation of assembly info based on pom metadata
>  4) Support for Microsoft and Novell/Mono platforms
>  Staging repo:
>  http://people.apache.org/~sisbell/staging-repo

+1

It builds a hello world project with tests skipped.  I spot checked
for LICENSE/NOTICE.  Signatures are present, though I didn't verify
them.

Shane, have you uploaded your key to a public key server?  I don't see
it on http://pgp.mit.edu/ .

A bit of odd behavior:  'mvn clean' with an empty local repo insists
on downloading the compiler plugin, even though it is not needed for
the clean goal.

--
Wendy