Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by William Taylor <wi...@corp.sonic.net> on 2008/04/20 02:42:54 UTC

Dnsbl checks

I'm having some issues getting the dns blacklists to work on a box.
I have an ip in an email that I have verified manually that its listed in spamcop via dns query and via the webpage. However when I run the message through spamassassin it doesn't produce a hit. When ran with -D I see it queries all the blacklists but I never see anything indicating that it matched them.

Any thoughts on things I can check on to figure this out?
DCC,Razor,Pyzor works fine.

Thanks,
 William
--
William Taylor - williamt@corp.sonic.net   Sonic.net
System Administrator                       2260 Apollo Way