Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/24 18:30:14 UTC

DAS Integration Tests using Tomcat

I was playing with the Tomcat integration tests and the latests TC releases.
I was thinking about moving it to latest TC5 release (5.5.23).

Any Thoughts ? Objections ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: DAS Integration Tests using Tomcat

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sure, TC6.0.10 works too, after some changes on the ant script as TC
6.10moved the place where the common libraries are from
TC_HOME/common/lib to
TC_HOME/lib...

I'll do couple more tests and commit these changes.

Posted by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com>.
How about TC 6.0.10?