Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/19 08:54:00 UTC

Arquillian

Hi all,

Just to let you know I committed some more Arquillian support into the
sandbox area. There's now three modes of operation:

1. Remote (you have to have TomEE running)
2. Fully embedded (no need for a war file or anything like that)
3. Slightly less embeddded - this uses Arquillian/Shrinkwrap's Maven
resolver to find a copy of openejb.war.

I think a couple of the tests don't work in Maven, and you'll need an up to
date build of trunk for it to work. Other than that, it hopefully works ok.

Please shout if you see any problems.

Jon

Re: Arquillian

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's great. Thanks Ranga!

Jon

Re: Arquillian

Re: Arquillian

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Jonathan Gallimore
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David just pointed out to me on IRC that you'll need some artifacts from the
> JBoss repository. Here's the relevant profile section from my
> ~/.m2/settings.xml:

I believe this and the other tips and tricks should be part of a page
dedicated to openejb & arquillian. Or is there any that I'm not aware
of?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski