Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 13:49:24 UTC

Re: Spout stops running after some times

hi Junguk,

About back-pressure::
Storm 1.0.2 disabled back-pressure by default. you can take a try.
IMHO, the back-pressure feature is not mature enough. I find similar
situation in our product environment. so we disabled it.

Please let me know your test result after disabling it.

Thanks,
Xin Wang (vesense)

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
I created a Jira(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2181) for this.