Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kiran Patil <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/04 06:44:34 UTC

fineract with moov ach

Hello,

I would like to know if anybody has done integration with moov ach
<https://github.com/moov-io/ach>.

Any demo setup done by the community ?

Also there is ongoing Feature Request about fineract integration with
mojaloop (which acts as ACH). Is it true that mojaloop provide ACH solution
?

Pardon me for naive questions, since I am new to banking sector.

Thanks,
Kiran.

Re: fineract with moov ach

Posted by Kiran Patil <ki...@gmail.com>.
Dear James,

Our CEO has asked me to show demo and I did showcase without ACH but with
Mojaloop.

But our requirement is to handle bulk transactions using ACH with Fineract
as core banking solution.

Anybody in the community interested to help bootstraping ACH integration,
then please let us know.

We would like to collaborate and contribute to that project in true
Freesoftware manner.

Thanks and regards,
Kiran.

Re: fineract with moov ach

Posted by Kiran Patil <ki...@gmail.com>.
Dear James,

I have been asked to do demo setup as soon as possible, hence I have no
idea regarding specific use cases.

Post the demo, I may get details regarding specific use cases.

Hence, I need help from community members to share a demo setup details.

Re: fineract with moov ach

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Kiran -

Re: fineract with moov ach