Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/14 11:46:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM v2

Hi,

I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master POM v2.   This
pom file was created in order to support the latest portlet-bridge
project's website as well as the multiple open code lines needed for
this project going forward.  This file manages the commonalities between
all of the Portlet Bridge projects and is derived off of the MyFaces
Master POM v. 6.

I was running the needed tasks to get the v2 release of the Apache
MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master pom out. The artifacts are deployed to my
private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "portlet-bridge-master-pom-1" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Scott

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge/portlet-bridge-master-pom-2/

Re: [VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM v2

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Oh yeah.  +1

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULTS] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM v2

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Vote passed with the following results:

+1: Scott O'Bryan, Manfred Geiler, Michael Freedman, and Matthias Wessendorf
-0: Simon Kitching

The -0 was due to some concerns about the checkstyle sections of the
pom.  I will generate a jira ticket to address those concerns in the
next release.

An announcement will be out soon and the master pom should be available
in the repositories shortly.

Thanks,
  Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by simon <sk...@apache.org>.
-0

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:46 AM, Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master POM v2.   This pom
> file was created in order to support the latest portlet-bridge project's
> website as well as the multiple open code lines needed for this project
> going forward.  This file manages the commonalities between all of the
> Portlet Bridge projects and is derived off of the MyFaces Master POM v. 6.
>
> I was running the needed tasks to get the v2 release of the Apache MyFaces
> Portlet Bridge Master pom out. The artifacts are deployed to my private
> Apache account ([1]).
>
> Please take a look at the "portlet-bridge-master-pom-1" artifacts and vote

> [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
> and why..............

> Scott
>
> [1]
> http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge/portlet-bridge-master-pom-2/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM v2

Posted by Michael Freedman <mi...@oracle.com>.
+1