Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2001/09/03 14:24:30 UTC

Ant 1.4 is released

Ant 1.4 has been released.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4/

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to Ant and helped to test the 1.4
Betas.

Enjoy.

Conor

Re: Javac Args?

Posted by Edgar S�nchez <ve...@yahoo.com>.
   Thanks Diane!!
  Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com> wrote: The -d flag is covered by the "destdir" attribute -- just point that to
the directory you want your classfiles to go to.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)

http://im.yahoo.com