Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Rally, Varun" <va...@fiserv.com> on 2008/03/05 15:22:04 UTC

Configuring Multiple endpoints.

Hello Users,

This is what I intend to do with ServiceMix.

I have a webservice deployed on Tomcat exposed through Smx-http
component. My clients call this webservice through Servicemix i.e.
Client-->Smx--> Tomcat. I have one Consumer endpoint and one Provider
endpoint. The clients send requests to consumer endpoint and it is
working fine.

Now I want to have 1 consumer endpoint and multiple provider endpoints,
For Example, when a request comes to consumer endpoint, I would like to
forward it to multiple endpoints, one will be sent to HTTP provider and
another to JMS provider endpoint.

How can we achieve this? Please help.

Some example configuration or URL link will really help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Varun Rally

Fiserv, A-94/8, SECTOR 58 NOIDA UP INDIA 201301

Phone- 91-120-4023000  extn. 3268 Cell- 91-98990-37800

VOIP - 434-509-0698 Extn. 121

Re: Configuring Multiple endpoints.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Then, the static recipient list is done for you.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--