Posted to user@struts.apache.org by calintz <t4...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/03 10:27:36 UTC

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Hello everyone, i need help here~

these are my jar files
struts2-dojo-plugin-2.1.6
struts2-core-2.1.6

this is my index.jsp
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
	<head>
		<s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>

there is a yellow line under the "debug" keyword(Undefined attribute name
"debug").
If i change the <s:head to <sx:head , then the yellow line will show under
'theme' keyword.
Any solution??thx for your advance~!

the error that i get

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(4,2) Attribute debug invalid
for tag head according to TLD

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:236)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.checkXmlAttributes(Validator.java:986)

org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator$ValidateVisitor.visit(Validator.java:706)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1442)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2166)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2216)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2222)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:457)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2166)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Validator.validate(Validator.java:1484)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:167)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:296)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:277)
	org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:265)

org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:564)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:302)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:389)

org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenEntityManagerInViewFilter.java:112)

org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea... This seems to be an entirely different thing form the
original post... But I'm new to struts2 so don't take my word for granted.
By the way, FilterDispatcher is deprecated. What I use in my toy application
is:
<filter>
   <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>
   </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
   <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>
Best,

Ernesto

Re: [OT] Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Bhaarat Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
lol so mean

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.
Martin Gainty wrote:

>> is struct2 a stealth apache project?
>>

> Yes; it's a bot-detection/mailing-list removal system.
>
> Dave

LOL ..... and he's outta here....

[OT] Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.

RE: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
is struct2 a stealth apache project?

your witness,
Martin Gainty

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I rest my case.

RE: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by calintz <t4...@yahoo.com>.

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by calintz <t4...@yahoo.com>.
[...]

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)

Re: AJAX issues in struts 2.1.6

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Maybe just <sx:head debug="true"/>? Or <sx:head cache="false" debug="true"/>
if you don't want JS to be cached?
Best,

Ernesto