Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Qi An <Qi...@businessobjects.com> on 2006/05/09 20:46:10 UTC

AXIS2 1.0 get wsdl always contains address like http://hostname:8080/axis2/service..

Hi there,

Sounds like axis2 1.0 always put http://...:port_no/axis2/services
<javascript:ol('http://...:port_no/axis2/services');>  as service -
address location no matter what is your web service URI.

What I did
1. Download axis2 1.0 binary/source/war and set them up.
2. Create a tomcat project inside eclipse and set context to
/axis210sample
3. Start tomcat and run http://localhost:8080/axis210sample
<javascript:ol('http://localhost:8080/axis210sample');>  - Services -
version
4. I expected WSDL service address location should be
http://localhost:8080/axis210sample/services/version
<javascript:ol('http://localhost:8080/axis210sample/services/version');>
but axis2 1.0 always give me http:/localhost:8080/axis2/services/version
inside WSDL file.
5. Later I am using Visual Studio 2005 to create a windows application
and add version service as an Web References. Then run windows
application - I always get exception. then I modified WSDL file which
return to VS from provider and modify service address location to
http://localhost:8080/axis210sample/services/version
<javascript:ol('http://localhost:8080/axis210sample/services/version');>
, rerun MSDiscoCodeGenerator. it's working fine.

look at the code, sounds like in AxisServlet.class there is a method
getEPRForService, always set epr to http://....:port_no/axis2/services
<javascript:ol('http://....:port_no/axis2/services');> .

Does someone knows it's axis problem or it's my setting problem?

Thanks,
Qi

RE: AXIS2 1.0 get wsdl always contains address like http://hostname:8080/axis2/service..

Posted by James Armstrong <ja...@carl.org>.
Hi,
I am using Axis wsdl2java to deploy my web service. Is this the right use of
this tool. The wsdl2java keeps on over-writing my java souce that java2wsdl
used to generate the wsdl. I thinking that wsdl2java was used to generate
all the network aware stubs for Axis.

Problem: Axis overwrites my java source with autogenerated code. Is there
anyway around this?
james

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Qi,