Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2016/02/23 18:20:12 UTC

Console windows during .NET tests?

Hi,

ever since the switch to xUnit, I get lots of console windows while
running the tests for .NET. Is there a way to avoid that?

Thanks,

Markus

RE: Console windows during .NET tests?

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com>.
Could you show me what they look like? I don't think the testing process itself looks any different to me. But I'm getting some transient console windows whatever I'm doing, I think for me their appearance correlated with recent Windows update.

-Mariia