Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 13:55:41 UTC

Re: documentation on Amber Wiki

Hi all,

Sorry for not being active recently, but I were really busy recently.
I would like to move documentation for OAuth 2.0 module from Leeloo website
to the Amber wiki: [1].
It seems that I don't have enough permissions to create new page.Is it
possible that somebody will grant me editor access?

Cheers,
Lukasz

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBER/Index

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Maciej Machulak <maciej.machulak@gmail.com

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stefan.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 08/06/2011 22:12, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've started to move documentation to the Amber wiki.
>
> Great :)
>
>> Would it be possible please to change Amber space theme to the "Documentation
>> Theme", similarly to:
>> [1], so that visible is navigation panel on the left?
>>
>> It seems that I don't have permission to the admin apace.
>
> Please do it yourself. I made you (and Maciej) space admins. People
> that do the work should not be prevented from doing so.

+1

> If there is objection please beat me.

:)

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.
I've started to move documentation to the Amber wiki.

Would it be possible please to change Amber space theme to the "Documentation
Theme", similarly to:
[1], so that visible is navigation panel on the left?

It seems that I don't have permission to the admin apace.

Cheers,
Lukasz Moren

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Stefan!

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks much!

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Tommaso.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lukasz,
I can create pages but I don't think I have enough karma to change
permissions for that action.
Does any mentor know how to remove creation page restrictions (in my opinion
anyone should be able to do it, be him/her committer or not)?
Regards,
Tommaso