Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Markus Reich <ma...@markusreich.at> on 2017/05/02 10:17:08 UTC

Stacktrace

Hi,

I have a question for a stacktrace I took on our prod. system.
We are analyzing performance issues and found the method
Invocation.equals(), when we drill down we get to the cayenne events.

Is there someone who could explain those Invocation objects, is this the
shared cache?

I added a screenshot of the stacktrace

best regards
Markus[image: cayenne_stacktrace_2.PNG]