Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2011/11/02 21:53:50 UTC

Publish release 2.2.0

Hi Francis,

I have updated the website and deleted the previous release from the distribution area.

The new pages should be available soon.
But we need to check the download link.
Looks like 2.2.0 is not yet on the mirrors.

Are you going to do the announcement again?

Regards
Rainer

re: Publish release 2.2.0

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Francis,

Sorry, I only just now found the time.
Usually I set the right to files I have changed to 664.

I had some problems with some files that do not belong to me.
But I hope it's all right now.

Website and mirrors are all updated.
So we can consider this release done.

This weekend I will continue to prepare our graduation proposal.

Regards
Rainer

Re: Publish release 2.2.0

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.somatik.be

re: Publish release 2.2.0

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Great.
Aren't we a fantastic team?

Re: Publish release 2.2.0

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Two more things about the site.

Dist file names have changed to :
apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-dist.xxx (mind the -dist)

We also need to update the javadoc in svn as documented here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/empiredb/Release+Process#ReleaseProcess-UpdatetheEmpiredbwebsite

I'll take care of these issues

Seems that our maven files are already available at:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/empire-db/empire-db/2.2.0-incubating/

Cheers,

http://www.somatik.be

Re: Publish release 2.2.0