Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2002/07/30 07:36:56 UTC

SQL Extensions broken ??

I just dug down into the pile and made time to take care of some long
needed fixes in the SQL Extensions. While testing I noticed that in
streaming
mode, only one record per query was being returned.  Wanted to know
if I missed something on the list that I was also supposed to implement.

I plan on setting up a real test environment to dig into the tomorrow.
Any suggestions on internals that may of changes would be helpful ?

Regards
John G

--
John Gentilin