Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 23:38:41 UTC

Re: Documenting examples (was: Re: EJB3 Embedding tutorial avialable)

On 12/29/06, Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David, the documentation template you have created is just great. We
> probably should create an 'Examples' section in the wiki to group all
> this kind of documents.
> I'll send you the patches for the examples I created.

David, I've created the documentation for the three example I wrote
last December.
I've reopened the corresponding issues, attached the patches and
created the corresponding wiki pages. See:

Filippo Diotalevi
filippo.diotalevi@gmail.com
http://www.diotalevi.com/weblog
http://www.jugmilano.it

Re: Documenting examples (was: Re: EJB3 Embedding tutorial avialable)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 9, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Filippo Diotalevi wrote:

> On 12/29/06, Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> David, the documentation template you have created is just great. We
>> probably should create an 'Examples' section in the wiki to group all
>> this kind of documents.
>> I'll send you the patches for the examples I created.
>
> David, I've created the documentation for the three example I wrote
> last December.
> I've reopened the corresponding issues, attached the patches and
> created the corresponding wiki pages. See:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-346
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-347
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-357

Very excellent!  These examples are really starting to look good!

Is there anyone out there in OpenEJB-land that can commit Filippo's
patches?  I'm neck deep in Assembler code at the moment.

-David