Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Clark, Michael" <mc...@170Systems.com> on 2008/10/31 18:19:19 UTC

Status of repo1.maven.org

Does anyone know what he status of repo1.maven.org is. It appears to be
non-responsive.

-Mclark

Re: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
What is your problem.
the repo is up.

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Clark, Michael <mc...@170systems.com>wrote:

> Does anyone know what he status of repo1.maven.org is. It appears to be
> non-responsive.
>

> -Mclark

Arnaud HERITIER
OCTO Technology - aheritier AT octo DOT com
www.octo.com | blog.octo.com
ASF - aheritier AT apache DOT org
www.apache.org | maven.apache.org

Re: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Does anyone know what he status of repo1.maven.org is. It appears to be
> non-responsive.

Works for me... Sounds like a transient network failure.

Wayne

RE: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
I checked with Contegix on this. They reset some routes yesterday to
work around these issues. If you're still having trouble reaching
repo1.maven.org, please send some traceroute output they can further
refine the routes.

Posted by stug23 <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by KC Baltz <KC...@Copart.Com>.

RE: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
It's been ok here all day...all our corp servers are on Contegix so we
would certainly notice if it dropped out ;-)

Posted by Nikolas Everett <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of repo1.maven.org

Posted by stug23 <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Status of repo1.maven.org