Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Haulyn R. Jason" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/14 12:41:51 UTC

How to setup package based on Struts2-REST-Showcase app?

Hi, all

I test my application based on Struts2-REST-Showcase.2.1.2Beta app.
Without any changes, it works well and looks pretty good. But I need to
do something more, so I create struts.xml and set up some new
Interceptors and packages.
I want to reset the package of OrdersController. I mean I create a
package inherent to json-default which is named "website", but I can not
use @ParentPackage(value="website") to define it.

The error message as:Caused by: ClasspathPackageProvider: Unable to
locate parent package website - [Unknown location]

I can not find what's wrong with this. Thanks for anyone's suggestions.

--

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231
Website:http://www.openmotel.cn