Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Nic Werner <ni...@link11.net> on 2003/11/13 18:46:53 UTC

fmt tld Problem

Greetings,
    Simple question, but its really getting to me:

For some reason, I can't use the 'fmt' taglib. I have the correct include
in for JSTL 1.0 and the other tags, such as 'c' work also.

<%@ taglib prefix="fmt" uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt" %>

I get: "No such tag form in the tag library imported with prefix fmt"

Is there anything else I need to have done besides copy the JSTL.jar to my
web-inf/lib directory and restart tomcat? I thought that since other tags
that were part of the 'standard' taglibs worked, the 'fmt' should also
work?!

Thanks,

Nic Werner