Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ajinkya Gadewar <aj...@buffersoftware.com> on 2014/11/14 03:56:19 UTC

XBRL Format Reports

Hi,

I would like to know if OfBiz can export XBRL format report.

XBRL Details: https://www.xbrl.org/the-standard/what/the-standard-for-reporting/

Best Regards,

Ajinkya Gadewar

Privacy & Confidentiality Notice:

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

RE: XBRL Format Reports

Posted by Ajinkya Gadewar <aj...@buffersoftware.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the reply.

All financial statements which need to be submitted to government agencies in this format.

Best Regards,
Ajinkya Gadewar

Privacy & Confidentiality Notice:

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajinkya,