Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by st...@orange.com on 2019/05/02 07:29:38 UTC

Vega-lite / vegas in Zeppelin

Hello all,

I'm starting to play with Zeppelin, this tool really looks great. I'm interested in the different visualizations that can be used in Zeppelin, and found that in addition of builtin ones and Helium ones it's also possible to embed some Vega-lite (https://vega.github.io/vega-lite/) ones thanks to the Vegas project (https://github.com/vegas-viz/Vegas). I've been able to make some really basics things with it, but I haven't found a lot of documentation or discussions around it. So, I was wondering if some of you use it, and if it really worth to spend some time on this.

Thanks for your feedback,

Stéphane

Thank you.

Re: Vega-lite / vegas in Zeppelin

Posted by Xun Liu <ne...@163.com>.
Stéphane

Thank you for telling me vega-lite,  Zeppelin is really a magical software!

> 在 2019年5月2日,下午9:06,stephane.davy@orange.com 写道:
>
> Perfect ! Thanks a lot J
>
> Stéphane

Posted by st...@orange.com.