Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/23 03:01:06 UTC

[VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always anyone is welcome to vote.

Here's my +1

-David

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by dsh <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
+1

[]s,
Thiago

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jon

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jean-Louis

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
+1

Andy

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Romain and Welcome aboard.

Jean-Louis

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everybody :)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Romain

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Romain Manni-Bucau as committer

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, closing this vote too :)

12 +1 votes and no other votes:

Andrew Gumbrecht