Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@keystrokenet.com> on 2000/03/21 07:43:37 UTC

Question of a novice.

What people use to print DOM document in Xerces for Java? It is left outside
the core? Why not put to the core any default writer class like DOMWriter
from the samples? Can I use DOMWriter for commercial needs, a little
modifying it and inserting to my source tree? Some other writing extensions
for Xerces?

--
Boris Garbuzov.
Mailing address:

Re: Question of a novice.

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg>.
Download the latest 1.0.3 version and you should see the package.

Re: Question of a novice.

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@keystrokenet.com>.
Where this package is? I am finding just following:

 org.apache.xerces.dom
 org.apache.xerces.dom.traversal
 org.apache.xerces.domx.events
 org.apache.xerces.domx.traversal