Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/15 19:41:58 UTC

LocalNfsSecondaryStorageResource vs NfsSecondaryStorageResource

To save me a bit of time, could someone explain the use case for LocalNfsSecondaryStorage?

Seems to be used in engine/storage/src/org/apache/cloudstack/storage/LocalHostEndpoint.java, but I've no idea why.

Any comments most welcome,

DL

Re: LocalNfsSecondaryStorageResource vs NfsSecondaryStorageResource

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
It runs in the context (same java vm) as the MS.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.