Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by co...@runbox.com on 2004/06/03 22:50:22 UTC

Error Integrating AXIS into Tomcat 5.0.25

Hi, I'm getting the following error message when I try running the happyaxis.jsp page:

BEGIN ERROR:

Error: could not find a dependency of class org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet from file axis.jar
Axis will not work
See http://xml.apache.org/axis/
The root cause was: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
This can happen e.g. if org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet is in the 'common' classpath, but a dependency like activation.jar is only in the webapp classpath.

END ERROR:

In "Tomcat 5.0\common\lib", I have put the "activation.jar".

In "Tomcat 5.0\webapps\ROOT\axis\WEB-INF\lib", I have all the axis related jar files + the following:

xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar
xml-apis-2.6.2.jar

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad