Posted to commits@wink.apache.org by el...@apache.org on 2009/11/10 08:27:52 UTC

svn commit: r834375 - in /incubator/wink/site/trunk/src/site/resources/1.0: ./ api/ api/org/apache/wink/client/ api/org/apache/wink/client/class-use/ api/org/apache/wink/client/handlers/ api/org/apache/wink/client/handlers/class-use/ api/org/apache/win...

Author: elman
Date: Tue Nov 10 07:27:41 2009
New Revision: 834375

Log:
Prepare site for 1.0 release. This is not final yet, so don't upload this version to a real site. Especially unless the 1.0 is officially released and site is tested.

[This commit notification would consist of 94 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]

Re: svn commit: r834375 - in /incubator/wink/site/trunk/src/site/resources/1.0: ./ api/ api/org/apache/wink/client/ api/org/apache/wink/client/class-use/ api/org/apache/wink/client/handlers/ api/org/apache/wink/client/handlers/class-use/ api/org/apache/win...

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Thanks Michael.

If anyone has write access to our distribution space on people.apache.org
we can go ahead and move the release over and get those changes up.  Both
Bryant and I have tried and don't have access.  I'm waiting on the
infrastructure team to update my account or I'd do it myself.

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             elman@apache.org

             AM                        wink-commits@incubator.apache.org
                                                                        cc

             wink-dev@incubato         svn commit: r834375 -
               r.apache.org            in /incubator/wink/site/trunk/src/s
                                       /