Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/26 03:24:13 UTC

Reporting Issues Wiki

On the Reporting Issues
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Reporting+Issues> wiki
page it mentions to "Please report issues related to the JIRA/Wiki to
issues@metron.incubator.apache.org".  I have a personal permission issue
with JIRA that I was attempting to email to that list and I keep getting
the following error message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<is...@metron.apache.org>:
Must be sent from an @apache.org address or an address in LDAP.

Note that I am sending the email to "issues@metron.incubator.apache.org",
however it is replying with the text "issues@metron.apache.org".  I have
also made sure to join the mailing list, as shown below:

issues@metron.incubator.apache.org mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

zeolla@gmail.com

to the issues mailing list.

Welcome to issues@metron.incubator.apache.org!

Am I missing something here?  The actual issue I'm having is not that
urgent, I think making sure the wiki has the appropriate instructions is
more important.

Jon
--

Jon