Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/06/17 09:30:08 UTC

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2136 - Still unstable

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2136)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2136/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2138 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2138)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2138/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2137 - Failure

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
<je...@builds.apache.org> wrote:
> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2137/ to view the results.

It's the same old "error=12, Not enough space" error we've been seeing
pretty often.

I wonder if we should switch this build to Travis or buildbot, like we
already do with Oak.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2137 - Failure

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2137)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2137/ to view the results.