Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Puneet <pu...@insticator.com> on 2013/07/03 19:46:02 UTC

java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation timeout

Hi All,

I am getting the following exception intermittently.

Transport (tcp://127.0.0.1:61616) failed, reason: java.io.IOException:
Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did not send his wire format.,
attempting to automatically reconnect

Sometimes the code is able to connect to activeMQ properly and sometime
it gives this exception.

After this exception ActiveMQ stops working.

I am using the default config for activeMQ. Connecting to port 61616.
PFA the config file.

Require help to figure out the reason for it.

And what could be the possible solution.

Thanks
Puneet

Re: java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation timeout

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this is helpful:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Wire-format-negotiation-timeout-tt4660272.html
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Wire-Format-Negotiation-Timeout-Say-what-tt4666972.html