Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nacho <na...@siapi.es> on 2000/05/16 18:56:08 UTC

Problems with XSP

hi, all i'm a newbie to cocoon , i have cocoon working correctly AFAIK i
got the cocoon.xml page without problems but when i try XSP samples (
http://localhost:8080/eCom/samples/xsp/page.xml?message=Hello%20World! )
i got this stack trace into the browser, i'm using the last CVS snapshot
and the cocoon.properties that i've founded on org.apache.cocoon, and
Tomcat 3.2 Dev ( from CVS ).

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

---------cut here-------------------------
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not
found
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.proces
s(XSPJavaPreprocessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.proces
s(XSPJavaPreprocessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaPreprocessor.prepro
cess(XSPJavaPreprocessor.java:81)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPLogicsheet.apply(XSPLogicsheet.java:9
9)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(H
ttpConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)