Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2017/12/19 20:56:10 UTC

CI not that red any more

Hi,

Removed 300 GB of Bigtop-trunk-packages builds
restarted jenkins
reduced history of builds within Bigtop-trunk-packages to 5 (was 10).
removed Bigtop-trunk-aarch64 (last run was in April)

Olaf

Re: CI not that red any more

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
irc, hmmm, you mean freenode Bigtop channel?
I feel slack might be a good choice as of now.

Anyway, thanks for a quick fix, Olaf!

Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>於 2017年12月20日 週三,下午1:36寫道:

Re: CI not that red any more

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.