Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by an...@wipro.com on 2006/05/08 16:18:59 UTC

Cocoon Session invalidate error

Hi,

We are using Cocoon 2.1.7 with JDK1.5 and our application is deployed on
JBoss 3.2.7 App server.
We are trying to invalidate the user's session when we try to log him
out of the application.
After setting all session attributes to null, we call HttpSession's
invalidate method (req.getSession().invalidate();).

This works fine in most of the cases.
There are certain cases where we are using Cocoon continuations inside
the flowscript to redirect the page back to the page that spawned this
page.
Immediately after the control comes to the parent page, and when the
user tries to logout we get the below exception: -

java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:787)
java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:823)
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl.invalidateCon
tinuations(ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:487)
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl.access$100(Co
ntinuationsManagerImpl.java:75)
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl$WebContinuati
onsHolder.valueUnbound(ContinuationsManagerImpl.java:567)
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.removeAttributeInternal(Stan
dardSession.java:1569)
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire(StandardSession.java:
711)
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.expire(StandardSession.java:
635)
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.invalidate(StandardSession.j
ava:1054)
org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSessionFacade.invalidate(StandardSes
sionFacade.java:153)

The continuation creation code is something as follows: -

function createCont(fun) {
  if (!contExists) {
    var kont = cocoon.createWebContinuation();
    contExists = true;
    return fun(kont);
  }
}

Can somebody tell us what is happening here? Are we
overlooking/violating any Cocoon rules here?
Is there anything additional that we need to take care of?

Regards
Anand

www.wipro.com