Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/05 16:33:21 UTC

Why does t:schedule getScheduleModel() load about 800 times?

Hi there,

I put a checking codes in the getScheduleModel() as follows:

private ScheduleModel scheduleModel;
int i = 0;
public ScheduleModel getScheduleModel() {
    System.out.println("i = " + i++);
    return scheduleModel;
}

<t:schedule value="#{scheduleHandler.scheduleModel}"
        submitOnClick="true"
        mouseListener="#{scheduleHandler.scheduleClicked}"/>

When I load the schedule model, the "i" reaches about eight hundreds. It
spends a lot of loading time. I use tomahawk 1.1.5. Anybody can give some
help? Thanks a lot.