Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> on 2009/11/20 22:42:21 UTC

Final 3.0 artifacts

Hi,

As no complaints about the release of 3.0 appeared on java-user, I think I
can start to build the final artifacts tomorrow.

Mark: Should I merge the fix for the double doExplain call in CSQ also to
3.0? I already removed some more dead code (in
MultiTermQuerryWrapperFilter). This fix is so simple, so I think it can be
included in the final artifacts without any further RC.

When we start the vote on Sunday, we could release 3.0 on the date in
CHANGES.txt (2009-11-25).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

Re: Final 3.0 artifacts

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Uwe Schindler wrote:
> Mark: Should I merge the fix for the double doExplain call in CSQ also to
> 3.0? I already removed some more dead code (in
> MultiTermQuerryWrapperFilter). This fix is so simple, so I think it can be
> included in the final artifacts without any further RC.

+1 from me. No big deal either way I think.