Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sh...@ny.frb.org on 2005/07/06 17:02:16 UTC

Multibox problem

Hi-

I am having a problem with repopulating multiboxes.

Scenario:

My application is a wizard based one. User clicks on a couple of
checkboxes(multibox) and does a submit and after a couple of screens he
wants to come back to the checkboxes screen and the way i do is, i save
the values he clicked and then when he wants to come back i store those
values in a list and then to the request with the same name as that of
multibox, but the multiboxes are not selected and there is no tag in
multibox using which i can say that.

For Eg:

My JSP page:

My form Bean:

private String [] districtIds = null;

public void setDistrictIds(String [] districtIds) {
        this.districtIds = districtIds;
}

public String [] getDistrictIds() {
        return this.districtIds;
}

Code where i put the values back:
        map.put("districtIds", stringArr);
        where stringArr is an array of what the user selected.

Thanks,
Shyam.