Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by dappyl <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/10 11:20:57 UTC

Running Batik from WScript ASP

Hi..

I have these working script using wscript in asp. Such as :

Dim wshell, intReturn
set wshell = server.createobject("wscript.shell")
intReturn = wshell.run("%comspec% /c dir *.* > d:\project\test\text.txt", 0,
True)
Response.Write( intReturn )
set wshell = nothing

This working fine..
But now I need to run something else... running Batik Apache in ASP.
Therefore I need to run java in one of the folder in D: drive.
By replacing the code below:
intReturn = wshell.run("%comspec% /c /batik-1.6 java -jar
batik-rasterizer.jar textRotate.svg ", 0, True)

But it gives me return in "1".

Do you know what's wrong with the code.

Thanks.