Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MKishore <mv...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/08 18:52:30 UTC

Security.hasRolePermission or DataDrivenSecurity

Hi,

  How does Security.hasRolePermission has been used in ofbiz secrity and
whats the use of this.

i noticed that ofbiz supports DataDrivenSecurity, would like to know how it
has been handled in ofbiz and how to achieve this.

Thanks,
Kish

Re: Security.hasRolePermission or DataDrivenSecurity

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I think you have a misconception and are looking at this from a database
point of view.
it would be best if you start with
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
also use
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo

and put security or Security.hasRolePermission to search

MKishore sent the following on 7/9/2008 9:42 AM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are welcome Ashish,

It's a way for me to learn, there are much corners in there ;o)

Jacques

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by MKishore <mv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
If I am right by DataDrivenSecurity you are saying the data created in the
files that exists in "data" folder.
For example AccountingSecurityData.xml file.

Please read the document available on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz+security.
After reading the above document if you still have some questions then
please let us know.

--
Ashish

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.