Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sri <sp...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/03/29 12:36:31 UTC

The XML page cannot be displayed

Hi

im getting the following error while accessing the HTML pages through httpd (apache) stored in subversion repository.
i checked for mime type support for text/html in the httpd.conf file.. its already there..
It might be some other reason.. pl. let me know what could be done to rectify this problem.

Error MSG:
**********

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource 'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd'.

Thanks,
Sri

Re: The XML page cannot be displayed

Posted by Toby Johnson <to...@etjohnson.us>.
Sri wrote:

> Hi
>
> im getting the following error while accessing the HTML pages through
> httpd (apache) stored in subversion repository.
> i checked for mime type support for text/html in the httpd.conf file..
> its already there..
> It might be some other reason.. pl. let me know what could be done to
> rectify this problem.
>
> Error MSG:
>
> The XML page cannot be displayed
> Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and
> then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Make sure you don't have an SVNIndexXSLT directive in your httpd.conf.