Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2001/09/24 18:05:40 UTC

Joe, can we use neon 0.16.1 with Subversion?

Should we stick with 0.15.3, or is it okay to use the latest neon
(0.16.1)?

Thanks,
-K

Re: Joe, can we use neon 0.16.1 with Subversion?

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@manyfish.co.uk>.
On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 01:05:40PM -0500, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Should we stick with 0.15.3, or is it okay to use the latest neon
> (0.16.1)?

I think stay with 0.15.3 for a while. Mo is fixing up loads of stuff in
0.16 at the moment, there'll be another release soon. (There's only a
minor ra_dav tweak needed to catch up with API changes.)

joe