Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gisbert Amm <gi...@1und1.de> on 2008/09/10 15:09:14 UTC

Bean component: multiParameterArray parameter not recognised

Re: Bean component: multiParameterArray parameter not recognised

Posted by Gisbert Amm <gi...@1und1.de>.

Thank you for the quick response.

I'm currently building the HEAD from SVN. Do you know when there will be
the 1.5 release?

How do I invoke a call to an endpoint with more than one argument in
Camel 1.4?

Regards,
Gisbert

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I did a quick fix for it last month.
Please check out the latest Camel1.5-SNAPSHOT for verification :)

Willem