Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 14:41:48 UTC

Blur not listening Enter Key event- Wicket 7

Following code working with TAB and mouse click events but not with "ENTER
KEY", do I need to use keycode and handle it? if yes, any examples for
multi behavior functionality?

*Wicket 5 is good, but in Wicket 7 it is not working.

Code Snippet:
--------------------
new MyEventHandlingBehavior("blur", ""){

protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
FieldSearchTextField.this.onSubmit(target);
}
}

Any help?

Thanks.

Re: Blur not listening Enter Key event- Wicket 7

Posted by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin -

sorry for the late response and unclear question, I forgot to paste the
correct code snippet.

However this issue has been fixed by adding another behavior for the Enter
key events. some how it is working in wicket 1.5 without this solution.

Thank you!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,